Head of Projects
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
- To lead and manage the Projects and New Works capability across a highly regulated property portfolio nationally, with much of the work taking place in London.
- The main purpose of the role is to manage the commercial, financial and client liaison aspects of the function as well as the overall programme management of a £10m+ portfolio
- Lead a project management team delivering multiple building service-related projects and programmes within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
- Be responsible to the Account Managers for the P&L of the project work.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with client staff and their representatives.
- Developing design proposals and specifications.
- Ensure all proposed designs/work activities complies with customer’s procedures and site standards
- Provide leadership and direction to site-based staff and Project Managers.
Could this be for you?
- A relevant project management and H&S qualification e.g. (APMP, PMQ, PRINCE 2, MSP, ISOSH Managing Safely, NEBOSH)
- Detailed understanding of all statutory compliance processes and procedures such as CDM 2015, Building Regulations, British Standards, RIBA Stages and those set out within a specification
- Demonstrable experience in delivering projects in highly regulated environments
- Ideally educated to foundation degree, and technically qualified in a relevant building services or engineering discipline
- Government funded contract
- Varied Project portfolio
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss.