Senior M&E Project Manager
Data Centre Projects – UK
A leading global organisation with a history of successfully delivering high technology projects across the globe is actively expanding their project management capability. This is a great opportunity to work on a major data centre developments in the UK and Europe.
To be successful in this position you must have data centre experience and have operated at senior project manager level or above in a client facing capacity.
As the M&E project manager you will be responsible for overseeing the electrical and mechanical services installation on data centre projects valued between £500k and £10m. You will oversee the associated sub-contractors and work closely with the end client to ensure a successful delivery. You will have strong commercial acumen and experience delivering fast paced projects.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a M&E project manager for a MEP contractor that operates on projects within the data centre or high technology sector.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record on critical engineering / data centre projects.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent engineering knowledge
- Client negotiation and management capability
- The ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Experience working for a principal / main contractor
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in electrical / mechanical engineering or building services
- A leading global data centre organisation
- An excellent salary/package and long term career prospects
- Long term projects within the data centre sector
Please get in contact to discuss further.