Technical Recruitment Experts
Senior Project Manager – Data Centres
Senior Project Manager – Data Centre
Client side position within leading data centre owner operator
Construction / MEP
You could become part of an expanding international data centre operator that are an industry leader in the field and continuing to go through a period of impressive growth. As they enter a period of capacity expansion they are seeking experienced Project Managers to join the project delivery team.
The Senior Project Manager will sit within the projects team and be responsible for numerous large scale and complex Data Centre projects. The position requires someone that is able to work autonomously but within a set process and structure. The most important factor in your application being considered is your ability to work with and influence internal and external stakeholders to get projects completed in a timely fashion and to the highest possible standard. This role will be mainly looking after new build projects but as they come up may also involve upgrade and lifecycle works.
Could this role be for you?
Experience required for the role:
- Strong experience working on Data Centre projects.
- Capability to lead and develop project teams.
- A strong background and knowledge of the construction of large scale data centres.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and running a complex projects process
- Educated in electrical, mechanical or construction management.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
Apply today to be considered for an immediate interview.