Senior Project Manager
Locations – Essex
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Project Manager to join a large rail / civil engineering contractor based in Essex.
As Project Manager you will be directly responsible for the daily management of various rail and civil engineering projects within our portfolio work in the region. You will be responsible for leading successful contract delivery, by ensuring that the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
- Involvement/input in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion.
- Ensuring that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
- Control and management of sub contract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensuring that, in conjunction with the Project Delivery Team, changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Framework Manager.
- To identify business development opportunities.
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
This will be an office based role.
This is a permanent opportunity offering the below;
Salary £60,000 -£70,000 (dependant on experience)
Pension, Life Insurance, Private Health Care, Car or Car Allowance
If interested in this opportunity, please email your CV or call me on 01489 774010 for more details.