Technical Recruitment Experts
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a company with over 25 years’ of expertise of delivering services to Public Sector Housing. They are actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Sevenoaks to be part of a professional multi-disciplinary team to work together to add value to the core services they provide.
You would be taking on the responsibility of cost planning for re-cladding works, estimation from conception to completion, as well as procurement duties and the tendering of contracts. Client liaison and design meetings will be part of your day along with client-side valuations, certifications and cost exercises such as ‘value engineering’. Your role will also include reviewing and analysing Main Contractor Tenders.
Could this role be for you?
You will have experience and qualifications in:
- Working in either a Contractor or Developer environment.
- Re-cladding and fire improvements.
- Preparation of cost / benefit analysis of design options.
- Produce accurate and competitive cost estimates for clients.
- Cost comparison and main contractor selection.
- Tendering of large sub-contract packages.
- Cost control and preparation of periodic financial reconciliations, reports and forecasts.
- Deal with correspondence in relation to commercial and contractual issues.
- Understanding of JCT Design and Build contracts.
- Negotiation with contractors
- Competitive Salary.
- 28 Days Holiday + your Birthday & Christmas too.
- Pension contributions.
- Private medical insurance.
- 28 days’ holiday + your birthday and Christmas too.
- Professional Subscriptions and Professional Membership fees paid.