Senior Water Servicing Engineer – (Birmingham)
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Mobile position based around the UK, working on a Secure Contract.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn between £32- 40k P/A salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern; with the need for going on an oncall rota also, some nights maybe needed for additional out of hours works.
Carry out PPM on the Cooling and Closed systems, monitoring the Legionella and water samples and writing reports where required by the schedule. While proactively pursuing and fixing faults as and when you identify them.
Support the sites M&E services, required on the PPM Schedule, while identifying potential defects that may occur.
Could this role be for you?
- Sample and analyse cooling and boiler water, closed and domestic systems in line with Legionella and ACoP guidelines
- Look after a small team of engineers
- Sign off / commission others and own work
- Maintain Customer Records and site log book
- Manage and monitor the water treatment programme for commercial and industrial water systems
- Experience on Water Hygiene / TMV ( Thermostatic Mixer Valve)
- Conduct reports on the above systems
- Driving licence required
- Up to £32-40k P/A plus van
- Further training provided
- Secure Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey