Technical Recruitment Experts
Senior Technical Lead
You will be joining an award winning, privately owned construction company based in Buckinghamshire who work on education, healthcare, leisure, commercial, warehouses, data centres up to £100m.
As the Senior Technical Lead, you will be required to take a hands-on approach to manage the delivery of project output to ensure that solutions and the delivery process both satisfy the scope of works and provide value for money.
It is preferable to have data centre experience the role will work closely with the strategics Project Director, focusing on operational delivery but also providing consistent up front support on data centre tenders.
Projects are based in and around London and Home Counties (including South East of UK). Data centre, warehouse, steel frame experience is necessary.
Could this role be for you?
- Ideally 7-8 years’ experience in a Design/Technical Manager role
- Experience working on data centres
- Ideally a commercial build background with strong MEP skills
- Experience working for a main contractor
- Ideally HNC or HND/degree qualified
- Being commercially aware
- Senior Technical Lead based role working for a main contractor in Buckinghamshire
- Salary is dependent on experience + great package
- Based in Buckinghamshire and surrounding area
- Office based role with site visits
Please contact Lizzie Stein to discuss further.