Data Centre – Shift Engineer
You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the industry. Have recently picked up new contracts and renewed contracts in and around the Berkshire area now trying to add to their team of engineers.
Brilliant opportunity for someone capable of working in an environment which is challenging and varied.
Electrical Engineer working in a critical environment, needs to be capable of working alone and to a good standard. Seeking someone with past experience on a critical contract
Could this role be for you?
- Shift pattern basis
- Past experience working with critical equipment – chillers, AHU’s and generators
- Ideally wanting someone from a Data Centre, Critical Banking of Hospital background
- Possess relevant qualifications – C&G Electrical and 18th edition
- Ability to complete PPM and reactive maintenance tasks to a high standard
- Capability of working well with sub-contractors
- Work for a great FM company on a critical contract
- Continental shift pattern work, on a 1 man site
- Chance to work on an exciting, fast paced contract
- Opportunity for career progression
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham at DataX