Site Engineer (Assistant – Senior levels)
Could this role be for you?
I am currently looking for an experienced Site Engineers to work for a well-established civil engineering contractor based in Northampton.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Ensuring that quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with Client specification
- Work closely with the Project Manager and installation teams
- Operating and promoting a high standard of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Providing engineering support to ensure any technical problems are overcome
- Conducting pre-start site surveys
- Ensuring a timely handover of works and quality records without outstanding defects, working
- Assisting in resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Extensive experience working on multi-disciplinary civil engineering projects.
- Previous experience working as a Site Engineer on similar schemes
- Degree educated within Civil Engineering
- Salary offering up to £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- Secured framework 2021
If you’re actively seeking a new role you know someone who would be keen to discuss further, please call Shannon on 01489 774010 for more information.