Technical Recruitment Experts
12 Month Contract (Inside IR35)
£40.00 Per hour
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a leading South Coast Water Contractor in the recruitment of a Site Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the site management of a range of projects and subcontractors on both clean and waste water sites. You will report directly to the Project Manager and support the project delivery team.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to a minimum of an ONC in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or be able to demonstrate suitable experience, you have a valid SMSTS + relevant Health & Safety qualifications.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing documentation before installations phases, such as Site management plans and RAMS.
- Reviewing and approving documentation, such as RAMS, installations projects and testing and inspection documentation.
- Managing and control of site activities in line with health & safety, environmental and contractual specifications.
- Coordinating with the client and operational staff to manage KPI’s.
- Working with Contract engineers and planner to review progress and programme deadlines.
- Ensuring that client relationships are maintained and developed.
- Ensuring all site documents are completed.
- Undertaking site inductions and tool box talks.
- Ensure the outputs required from the supply chain are identified and managed.
- Monitoring site costs, preparing progress reports and attending site visits / meetings.
- Preparing material & plant requisitions.
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.