Technical Recruitment Experts
Small Works Coordinator
Small Works Coordinator – FM Yeovilton
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the MOD based within the Yeovilton Area.
The role is to help coordinate a team of operatives that deliver all planned and Reactive maintenance for the military. You will be scheduling work activities on the CAFM system within the business, working closely with the designated supervisor to manage the works and the admin.
Could this role be for you?
- Experience in a similar role as a coordinator
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of PPM and reactive maintenance – (Desired)
- Quality level of Management systems and Word Programs
- Aware of Health and Safety
- Good Time Management
- Able to pass BPSS / Security Clearance
- Working with the MOD
- Secure contract
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: