Technical Recruitment Experts
Soft Services Manager – Corsham
Soft Services Operations Manager
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and Contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
The Operations Manager will be directly responsible to the General Manager for the management of the delivered services for the contract (soft services).
- Services Remit: Administration, Logistics, Motor Transport, Living and Lifestyle and Helpdesk
- To act as the senior management representative for the contract for Soft Services
- To routinely complete process audits to ensure compliance to our agreed processes. Review and amend all processes where required (through change), with assistance from compliance manager.
- Management, co-ordination, and liaison of the principal sub-contracts employed on the contract ensuring that regular process and performance meetings are held, and minutes retained.
- To assist in the management of the Profit & Loss regarding subcontracts, administration, Motor Transport and Logistics services ensuring at all times that tight financial control is maintained. Reporting to the Commercial Manager.
- Undertaking of regular quality site checks and leadership tours reporting on Health safety and wellbeing, work progression, workmanship, process adherence and service delivery standards to a set and agreed programme.
Could this be for you?
· Experience of leading and managing a large multidisciplinary team
· Substantial, quantifiable, and demonstrable experience in a similar role at this level within a similar organisation structure.
· Extensive experience in managing support services in either the public or private sector preferably within government sector organisations.
· Ability to develop innovative business propositions which reflect the changing marketplace issue resolution, incidence management, value-add to the business, cost savings and new business.
· Member of accredited body for FM (desirable)
· Current H&S qualification. (desirable)
Single site position
Government funded contract