Job Title: Structural Engineer +2-3
Location: South East Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a company based in the South East of Kent. The role is for a Civil/Structural Engineer with 2 or 3 years experience to deliver a wide variety of construction and maintenance projects from inception to completion. Working within a team, you will successfully deliver civils and structural projects, whilst being accountable for managing the quality, safety and finances.
Could this role be for you?
The ideal candidate would have a background in technical design (buildings/bridges/highways), working for a design consultancy. You should have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the desire to learn.
* BEng/MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering (or similar), with 2-3 years post-graduate experience
* Excellent spoken and written English
* A demonstrable understanding of CDM Regulations
* Full diving licence and use of own transport
* The client proactively encourages candidates to work towards Chartership and can offer mentoring and support in preparation for sign-off and professional review.
* Reimbursement of ICE/IStructE graduate membership
* 25 days holiday
* Free parking
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Private Health Care
* Life assurance
If this role could be of interest or you would like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV