Job Title: Structural Engineer – Hull
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a medium sized engineering consultancy based in Hull. The role is for a Structural Design Engineer with around 3 years experience to deliver a wide variety of construction projects from inception to completion. You will additionally get involved within Project Management, Contract Administration and Report Writing. Working within a team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a variety structural projects.
Could this role be for you?
The ideal candidate would have a background in technical design (buildings), working for a design consultancy. You should have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the desire to learn.
* BEng/MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering (or similar), with approximately 3 years post-graduate experience
* Experience within structural design of buildings is essential; experience in project management, contract administration and report writing would be desirable
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Clear path for career progression
* The client proactively encourages candidates to work towards Chartership and can offer mentoring and support in preparation for sign-off and professional review.
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Discretionary bonus scheme
If this role could be of interest or you would like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV