Technical / Reliability Manager – Data Centres
You could become part of a large data centre client that are an industry leader in their field. The company are well known within the industry and trusted by a huge range of clients to deliver technical operations on a huge variety of Data Centre environments.
The Senior Reliability Manager will sit within the Reliability and technical team responsible for driving the consistency and standards across the companies portfolio. This position will play a key role in supporting the on-site teams to respond to highly technical situations as well as being involved in the technical management and preparation to ensure that this works are well thought out and planned for. You will be expected to be well respected within the field and an industry expert.
Could this role be for you?
Experience relevant to the role:
- Strong experience working on Data Centre sites and having a sound knowledge of day to day operations and engineering tasks with an emphas on technical engineering.
- A strong background and knowledge of the design and construction of a Data Centre or similar Critical Facility
- Demonstrable experience in design and technical engineering of critical facilities.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A strong understanding of Data Centre operations
- To be comfortable with travelling to sites across the EU portfolio
- Be able to lead from the front in terms of company standards and aims
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX