Technical Recruitment Experts
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to be based in the GU postcode area. This role is to be a part of the MOD housing response contract. This is a permanent role working full time hours.
What will you deliver?
- To supervise and manage on a day to day basis the operation of the voids re-servicing / refurbishment service.
- Responsible for the activities of a team of operatives and ensuring the safe delivery by sub-contractors.
- Ensure that the work undertaken by operatives and sub-contractors where applicable is satisfactorily completed within the cost and priority constraints of the contract. To control the costs of such items as work hours, equipment, vehicles, stock and tools, thus minimising wastage and avoidable expenditure.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of working in partnership with a Housing Client with management experience of a similar operation in a busy customer focused repairs service environment
- Proven track record in a supervisor role
- Strong understanding of H&S requirements and guidelines
- Good numerical and written skills essential
- Diligence, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Ability to supervise others and work as part of a team
- Organisational skills, ability to absorb new information and use it
- Driving license
- £38,000 p.a. salary
- Company van and fuel card
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life cover equivalent to 1 x annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes