Water Hygiene Operative
£18,500 – £20,000 *Plus monthly Bonus and Overtime
Hull, Humberside and York
I am currently looking for a motivated, hard-working Water Hygiene Operative to join a successful team covering Hull, Humberside and York, stamping their mark in an industry which is both challenging and rewarding and helping us become provider of choice.
- Delivery of a range of water hygiene related services: Temperature monitoring, collecting samples, tank inspections, Shower descaling and TMV servicing on a large Council Contract
- Working to tight deadlines as part of the operational delivery team
- Working alone and as part of a team to meet monthly targets
- Opportunities for career development
- Full training provided upon commencement
Could this role be for you?
If you are a confident, committed individual, who is not afraid of a challenge, this is your chance to make a difference and take the next step on your career ladder.
- Self-motivation to work efficiently on your own initiative
- A full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work across the North East as required
- A knowledge of hot and cold-water systems would be advantageous
- A knowledge of legionella control in accordance with ACOP L8 & HSG274 would be advantageous but not essential
- Company Pension
- Van and fuel card
- Local work with no overnight stays
- 20 days holiday rising annually with length of service
For more information or to apply please contact Polly Watts