Water Treatment Engineer
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Mobile position based around the Gloucester area, working on a Water Contract.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn up to £30k P/A Salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern; with the need for going on an oncall rota also, some nights maybe needed for additional out of hours works.
Carry out PPM on the Cooling and Closed systems, monitoring the Legionella and water samples and writing reports where required by the schedule. While proactively pursuing and fixing faults as and when you identify them.
Support the sites M&E services, required on the PPM Schedule, while identifying potential defects that may occur.
Could this role be for you?
- Sample and analyse cooling and boiler water, closed and domestic systems in line with Legionella and ACoP guidelines
- Maintain Customer Records and site log book
- Manage and monitor the water treatment programme for commercial and industrial water systems
- Experience on Water Hygiene / TMV ( Thermostatic Mixer Valve)
- Conduct reports on the above systems
- Driving licence required
- Up to £30k P/A
- Further training provided
- Leading FM contractor
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey