£17,000 – £26,000/annum commission, benefits
Location: Close to Hedge End/Botley/Bishops Waltham
Want to join a fun and fast paced team and work for a renowned company that rewards your hard work?
Highfield have been recognised in the Best Company to Work, Employer of the Year and Management Team of the Year for categories in the South Coast awards and Solent Business awards. We were recently awarded the Outstanding Contribution to The South Coast Region Award in the 2018 South Coast Business Awards
Want control over your own earnings and career development?
Then why not become a trainee recruitment consultant for Highfield Professional Solutions, an ambitious, modern and market leading recruitment agency that has grown on family values.
How Do You Write a Job Description?
- Uncapped and Sector Leading Commission Structure – We train the best and reward them for their hard work and success
- Structured Career Progression offering growth within the company
- Company Car or Car Allowance after qualifying period (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW)
- Highfield Company Share scheme to become a true partner
- Social Events – Goodwood races, Sports Teams, Regular Rewards, Christmas and Summer Parties
- Incredible Rewards – All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights Out
- Fully funded further learning
- Travel and Global recruitment opportunities
- Holiday entitlement increases by 1 day for 1, 3, 7 and 10 years of service
Want Development, Training and Career Progression?
Highfield offer full training from our award winning Management Team and recruitment consultants as well as further learning through a structured career path from Trainee through to Management.
You will be working alongside some of the best and most experienced recruitment consultants in their field, and this offers a completely unique opportunity for you to realise your full potential and keep developing yourself.
A clear motivation to learn.
Great communication skills and confidence are a must as you will be speaking with a range of industry professionals every day. Successful Recruitment Consultants are motivated, ambitious, competitive and able to build strong relationships to capitalise on the opportunities available to them, as well as their team.
We would love to hear from you, if you would be interested to find out more about recruitment or our award winning company- get in touch today!!
Please contact Kay Fadden, by emailing your CV to [email protected]