We have placed a number of engineers in this company and they all rate the working environment as a 10/10. They provide response maintenance and project works to the MOD housing estates throughout the UK.
You will be working on domestic properties; they are looking for a person that has a muck in attitude. Your primary responsibilities will be as a painter and decorator on void properties.
Could this role be for you?
- Do you have a Driving Licence? Previously delivered domestic property maintenance/ voids?
- Are you experienced with internal work?
- Do you have a Muck in do anything Mind-set?
- Are you near or can travel to High Wycombe Bicester areas?
- Are you able to get a basic security clearance?
- £31000 PA salary
- Compony Van and Fuel card
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1-time annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
After Sales Engineer (Process Automation) – South
Location: Mobile – South / South-East
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
You could become part of a market leading company within the Process Automation industry. The company have had continual growth over the last 10 years. The company still very much has that family feel and the an incredibly low staff turnover. The average length of service is over 10 years.
We are looking for a service engineer to join the after sales team within the process automation contracts. We are looking for an engineer with excellent customer service skills and who prides themselves on solving problems for their customers. This role will cover a large variety of sites from energy from waste plants, power stations and the cement industry.
The key for the hiring manager is to find someone with the right mindset that can add something to the team. You may have come from a background as a CNI Engineer, Instrument Technician, Stat tester or from other service fields. Technically you will be electronically qualified as well as having strong computer literacy skills.
Could this be for you?
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of process automation and working with relevant products and equipment.
- Strong qualifications to back up your electronic experience.
- A wealth of knowledge around how to best perform in a customer facing role
In return for these skills there is a market leading remuneration package on offer including basic salary, company bonus scheme, company car allowance, participation on an on-call rota and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX Connect on 01489888499 or alternatively send your CV through
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a leading Global Consultancy to source a reputable Project Manager for their Oxford team. The team immerse themselves across a variety of interesting projects within Science & Healthcare. In addition, you will have the opportunity to deliver other exciting projects within the commercial, residential, hospitality, government and sports venue sectors.
You will have the opportunity to lead Project Management commissions, making sure they run in a smooth manner and are delivered to the client on-time and within budget. Your multi-tasking capabilities will be sought after to provide oversight, strategic decision, auditing and reviewing of multiple projects.
You will have the personality and experience to develop strong relationships with the clients and members of the project teams to ensure that the delivery of cost management outputs are met.
Ideally from a background within a consultancy or healthcare / science client organisation, you will use your skills to provide a supporting role on small projects, or work with higher ranked Project Managers on a significant component of a large project and be part of delivering the whole project lifecycle.
Could this role be for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable Global Consultancy. If you have the desire, drive and capability to work on an exciting portfolio of projects and tick the below points, then this opportunity could be for you.
You will have:
- Achieved a Degree in a Construction / Project Management (or similar).
- Ideally attained Chartered Status (RICS, CIOB, RIBA or ICE) or have a related professional qualification (such as APM, PMQ or RICS).
- Experience of working within a Consultancy /Client environment.
- Working knowledge and experience of the Science or Healthcare sectors.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering a portfolio of complex projects.
- Experience and a key understanding of JCT / NEC Forms of Contract.
- A drive to progress within an organisation that pro-actively looks to develop and promote their valued employees.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, the role will offer the following:
- A fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects with a leading Global Consultancy
- Hybrid / flexible working
- A competitive salary
- 25 Days’ holiday + bank holidays
- 2 Days’ CSR to allow to give back to the local community
- Company pension scheme
- Company support towards professional development
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Paid professional membership fees
- 15 Days’ paid holiday if you are a member of the Armed Forces Reserves for training commitments
- Social events
For further information or to apply please contact Sasha Wells – 01489 774010.