Graduate & Apprentices Advisor
Our client are experts in the built environment. A Facilities Management and Building Solutions provider, delivering cost-effective and sustainable bespoke solutions to customers in the public and private sectors. They put their people first. Always working as a team and collaborating from start to finish. They are the trusted expert in the built environment because we listen to our team and create a workplace that maximises their potential.
Reporting to the Head of Graduates/Apprenticeships, you will be responsible for supporting the coordination and administration of early careers’ colleagues across the business. This will include T Levels, work experience, Sponsorship, new entrant Apprentices and Graduate employees.
You will support the coordination of recruitment campaigns, interviewing applicants in partnership with the local recruiting managers as well as working with the Academy Team to identify appropriate courses and providers to deliver educational element of Trainee programmes.
* Supporting due diligence checks on providers/Educational establishments
* Administering Trainee Agreements
* Supporting Inductions and annual Graduate Conferences – nationwide
* Supporting the administration and co-ordination of rotation programme for existing and new Graduates
* Supporting the administration of placement feedback reports and track/monitor progress all Trainees
* Administering Funding Grant Claims for trainee activities
* Administering Digital Apprenticeship Account for Trainees
* Gathering information to support with the implement performance metrics across our programmes to measure the impact and value of our programme quality
Could this be for you?
You will already be working in a similar role with knowledge of Early Learning or Further Education including Apprenticeships
Ideally you will also understand internal recruitment processes and be happy to attend multiple training/recruitment conferences, which may require travel.
Additional training and development
26 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Generous pension contribution