Data Centre Technical Facilities Supervisor / Lead – South West
You could become part of a fast growing Data Centre Client Side Operator that are becoming an industry leader in the field. The company are developing existing sites while also in the process of building several more campus’ within the UK. Great opportunity to get before they become a major player and still maintain that family feel of a company.
The Technical Services Lead will be working on this growing Data Centre Campus in the South West of the UK. This position will play a key role in being that point of escalation for any of the technical issues on site alongside strong management of the contractor that undertake and manage directly the maintenance teams. The role is looking for someone who can wear multiple hats and work collaboratively with the service provider on site while at the same time being responsible and having the final say and sign off on all technical developments and works.
Could this role be for you?
Experience relevant to the role:
- Strong experience working on Critical Facilities or Data Centre sites and having a sound knowledge of day to day operations and engineering tasks
- A strong background and knowledge in Electrical and/ore Mechanical works (HVAP switching experience advantageous but not essential)
- Demonstrable experience in design or use of Critical Facilities MEP infrastructure and related equipment
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A strong understanding of Data Centre operations
- To be used to managing a contractor on site
- Be able to lead the site in terms of technical developments and advances
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX on 01489888499 or alternatively send your CV through