It’s an exciting time to be part of our journey at HPS and DX, and a member of our marketing team as we shape the future plans for the business and the pivotal role marketing will play now and in the future….This role is super exciting for someone with a HUGE passion and skills for marketing and content creation!
Values we swear by | Committed | Resilient | Positive | Drive | Disciplined | Competitive
First off, what do we expect from a newbie?
- Genuine human
- Ooooooze positivity
- Focused on creating solutions
- Prepared to challenge yourself
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone
- Ability to bounce back
- Determination to be the very best version of yourself
In return, what can we offer you?
- We get 5 days work in to 4. This isn’t for everyone; you need to be efficient and really productive with your time in the office
- Unlimited holiday –If you are super productive and can stay one step ahead of your workload then you can request unlimited holiday
- We are human and understand that you have commitments outside of work. We have a range of options available including fully remote, hybrid and office based
- Every tool in the box that you could need to do your job, and do it to a high standard
- We have dogs in the office!
- Days to give back to our local community
- Healthspan over Lifespan! Benefits and perks that actually benefit YOU and your stage of life
- HEKA (Health and Lifestyle benefits monthly allowance)
- Freedom & trust from day one
Official ‘job spec’
If you’re here then you want to work for us – yay!
We are hiring for a Content Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
What is required for this role?
- Expert content creation in niche sectors and specialist audiences
- Ability to understand target audiences and write key messages
- Able to demonstrate abilities with previous written content
- Technical marketing skills
- An excellent communicator written and oral
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Personal organisation
- Design and graphics knowledge (not vital but desirable)
- Work closely with both operational and consultants through the customer lens
- Written content for offline and online channels in our tone of voice
- Develop and execute a content creation plan
- Create thought leadership articles and lead generation campaigns
- Provide written content for company website
- Create employer brand content
- Storyboarding and scripting
- Internal graphics
- Report back on leads generated, engagement, increase in applications, social media following etc…
- Maintaining and innovating the website as a key marketing tool
- Lead and manage ALL social media platforms content
- Increase web traffic
- Staying on top of trends and building into a social media campaigns
- Monthly reporting on progress/traction
Fill in the form below and press “Submit”. Your details will be sent directly to us. Items marked with a * are required.